Subscribers Content Preference

I have decided to create a poll for all my fans who subscribe to me to determine the type of content they would like to see. The idea is I see which type of content has the most votes and I try to shoot it. 

I have written categories that I am willing to do, most are quite standard and seen on my onlyfans. I will decide based on the outcome of the poll each week what I will shoot. 

The idea behind this is to determine what type of content fans like to see and for me to experience new ideas. I have learned of various fetishes, likes that fans have spoken to me about and will try to incorporate them into my content. 

One thing to keep in mind is that I am not mainstream, this content will be shot in an amateur, bitch next door type fashion. I will shoot the content to the best of my ability and with the props, lingerie that I have. The one thing I try to do is keep my content creative and different with each post. 

I am eager to learn what my sweet pervs will choose!  


Kissra 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Current Kink Explorations

CriesOfTheGoth.com - Landing page

Communicating with Female-LiveStreamers - SFW and NSFW - Do’s and don’ts