DM on Social Media

I am writing this article to explain how I communicate with fans online as well as the difference between the real me and the “many” fantasy social media accounts I created as a way for me to explore my imagination/creativity “online”.

Communication / DM’s

I have two types of fans, paid and non paid members. For the paid members, it’s simple, there is a chat form in the members area for us to interact. The non-paid members I dedicated Twitter@DarkGothAngel for communication. If you don’t have a twitter account then just comment on any of my social media and the repeated nice comments or viable questions will be answered as soon as time permits. Keep in mind that I get hundreds of inquiries from all walks of life and it is physically impossible to respond to all. Paid members are different obviously.


The real me and the Fantasy distinction!


I have created a fantasy website DarkGothAngel.CriesOfTheGoth.com which is pure fantasy and not the real me. These are things I try out, some I like and others not. The section is called “The Dang” that’s where all the explicit sexual content is uploaded, but its an online fantasy, not real. Users can comment/sign-up for free and see all the sexual content, as well they can go to the paid section and see the more lengthy and full versions.


The website which is the real me “my personal website” CriesOfTheGoth.com is where one can sign up and see my real life, with friends, my guy, the places we go, activities we embark on and sometimes behind the scenes photos shoots. 

My articles that I write will also be found here. These include my views on things, places I visited, events, as well as books that I read and reviewed. This is to show a more intellectual side of myself and my true online identity. If it is not on my personal website “CriesOfTheGoth.com” it’s bullshit! There is a sign-up section here as well, I call it the Coven. 


To communicate with me use the chat form in the member area. If you are not a member then your only venue is to DM me on Twitter@DarkGothAngel.com.


Lastly, I post content that I enjoy. If you like it then follow me and comment on my content. The repeat nice ones I notice! Please keep in mind I do not follow people just because they followed me, this is not why I’m on social media.

Conclusion:

My fantasy website DarkGothAngel.CriesOfTheGoth.com where I post all my sexual explicit content and it’s all fantasy (i.e. not the real me) and you can signup to the Dang for free to see it


Kissra 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Current Kink Explorations

CriesOfTheGoth.com - Landing page

Communicating with Female-LiveStreamers - SFW and NSFW - Do’s and don’ts